8 thoughts on “Andrew Tate On Feminism

    1. John 1:5 “The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not come overcome it.” God is working all things for our good.

      And besides that, I am not sure that it is possible to black pill Andrew Tate. He is too well known, and too popular. Those jumping on this always hated him anyway. We will just have to see how it all plays out.

      Liked by 1 person

        1. Yes, he claims to have converted to Islam. I like Andrew Tate very much, so I mean this in the nicest possible way, but I think he might be a sandwich short of a picnic 🙂 That can be said of many brilliant people. 90% of what he says is genius, the other 10% is bat shit crazy. Which may be why so many people find him so compelling.

          Liked by 1 person

  1. He doesn’t say much that would be news to either of my brothers but feminism has stolen what was once common sense from our society.

    P.S. Wokeism is a 100% first world phenomenon/ problem. None of my Thai girlfriends know or care about it.

    Liked by 1 person

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s